Barbell Seated Calf Raise Images
Barbell Seated Calf Raise Instructions
- Place a block about 12 inches in front of a flat bench.
- Sit on the bench and place the ball of your feet on the block.
- Have someone place a barbell over your upper thighs about 3 inches above your knees and hold it there. This will be your starting position.
- Raise up on your toes as high as possible as you squeeze the calves and as you breathe out.
- After a second contraction, slowly go back to the starting position. Tip: To get maximum benefit stretch your calves as far as you can.
- Repeat for the recommended amount of repetitions.