Triceps Pushdown - Rope Attachment Images
Triceps Pushdown - Rope Attachment Instructions
- Attach a rope attachment to a high pulley and grab with a neutral grip (palms facing each other).
- Standing upright with the torso straight and a very small inclination forward, bring the upper arms close to your body and perpendicular to the floor. The forearms should be pointing up towards the pulley as they hold the rope with the palms facing each other. This is your starting position.
- Using the triceps, bring the rope down as you bring each side of the rope to the side of your thighs. At the end of the movement the arms are fully extended and perpendicular to the floor. The upper arms should always remain stationary next to your torso and only the forearms should move. Exhale as you perform this movement.
- After holding for a second, at the contracted position, bring the rope slowly up to the starting point. Breathe in as you perform this step.
- Repeat for the recommended amount of repetitions.