Exercise / Triceps
- Load the bar to an appropriate weight for your training.
- Lay on the bench with your feet flat on the ground, driving through with your hips. Your back should be arched and your shoulder blades retracted.
- Take a medium pronated grip, covering the rings on the bar. Remove the bar from the rack, holding the weight above your clavicle with your arms extended. This will be your starting position.
- Lower the bar by displacing your elbows forward. The bar should only move vertically, making the exercise resemble a hybrid bench press and skull-crusher.
- Lower the weight but stop short of allowing it to touch your chest, then return the bar to the starting position.